Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3 - You Can Call Me Al

My parents have a lovely nickname for me - turd ass. TURD ASS! Whatever do you mean? How could this sweet, angelic face be labeled with such a term of "endearment"? How can you defame this old, faithful companion of 16 years?

Look into my eyes - can't you see how this hurts me? Excuse me - what say you? Oh, I get that nickname maybe because I had to have a treat or food every 5 minutes or less last night while you were trying to can 31 quarts of juice. Or maybe it is because I paced back and forth all night, panting, and wanting out in the 90+ degrees for no apparent reason. What? Maybe it is because nearly every time you leave, I pee on the carpet or tear something up just because it is fun for me and I want to punish you.  Come on, do you have more? Yea, I didn't think so. Don't you feel bad. Maybe you should go back to calling me Peanut.

Phoebe's Philosophy
If you keep moving, Death won't catch up with you.
P.S. Although I seem all tough, I am afraid to die and especially alone. Many nights I do pace because I don't want death to catch me. I am still pretty quick for an old gal. See you tomorrow if I'm still around!

No comments:

Post a Comment