Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1 - Sweet 16

I hear it's my birthday. Well, happy birthday to me!

Today, I am turning 16 years old. 16 YEARS OLD!! For those of you who know me that seems impossible given the life I have been dealt. I have had A LOT of drama! Mega-esophagus, encephalitis, stroke, cateracts, you name it - I probably have experienced it. Anywho, my human mom thinks we probably should have started this blog a while back, you know, because life is short, I'm old, and my everyday life is just so amazing. I was like "Bite you, bitch (get it, because I'm a dog, and I bite, and... whatevah). I got living to do." But here we sit, on the day of my Sweet 16, starting a chronicle of my year. I must warn you, I am a little ruff around the edges and damn funny, too. I am sure we will laugh together and cry together (if you're a freakin' sissy). I will offer you my dog wisdom (and you will happily accept it). I will give you tips on longevity. I will share my vast experience (you are just so privileged). You know what, mom was right. We should have started this a while back - I have sooooo much to share and I'm sure, not near enough time to share it all. Hold on, peeps... we're buckling in for Phoebe's Wild Ride!


Phoebe's Philosophy
Do bite the hand that feeds you. You will get more attention and quicker results!
 
Phoebe's Phaves
Yea, that's right, I get to rummage through the garden.
 It is one of my favorite summer activities.

P.S. Okay so there's a little taste of you what you can expect. Oh, and just in case you are wondering, I can't actually type. As awesome as I am, I don't have fingers so mom's typing. Hey, bitch gotta do something for me. See you tomorrow if I'm still around!

No comments:

Post a Comment